Dual Mode 4-Way Return Path Amplifier, Line Powered
PROAMP104X - Dual Mode 4-Way Return Path Amplifier, Line Powered
Secure Server and Payment Providers
Fast Delivery Options
Buy with Confidence with our Returns policy
Dual Mode 4-Way Amplifier, Line Powered, With Return Path
This versatile 4-way UHF amplifier can provide high-quality digital signals around the home and is particularly suitable for the multi-digital box household, whether using Freeview, Sky or both.
Dual mode operation
- Mode 1: Apply power to the local power port, or power remotely via any output, and the unit behaves as a simple 4-way UHF amplifier. All return-path features are disabled in this mode.
- Mode 2: Feeding the input from the RF OUT-2 output of a Sky receiver activates the return-path features allowing remote control of the satellite box using proSAT1EYE infrared 'eyes'.
- Also available complete with power supply (proPSU11F).
- With equipotential bonding point.
- Power locally for Mode 1 using a proPSA125 (where mains available). Alternatively power remotely via any output using a proPSU11F, proPSU12F, suitable Freeview box or IDTV.
- In Mode 2 the complete 4-way system can be powered entirely from either an old style Sky box or a proPSU11F via a proLINK22 (Flexible RF Output Modulator - restores Sky distribution) for one of new design Sky Boxes that have that they have no ‘RF‑2’ connection. See link below for more details.
||Gain||NF||Max Input||Mode||Power Requirement
||Return Path||Eye Power
5 - 15V, 25 mA
9 - 12V, 38 mA
Find out more about using this product with the New Sky Boxes
Introducing the PROception proLINK22 ‘RF replicator’
New Sky set-top boxes such as the DRX595 and DRX890W do not have the familiar aerial input, RF-1 and RF-2 connectors. These RF-loopthrough facilities have been replaced with the new ‘I/O PORT’ – a small round connector (10- pin mini-DIN) which allows an external ‘RF replicator’ (modulator) unit to provide similar distribution functions.
Applicable to the following models
- Amplifier Distribution Type
- X-Amp DTT (Freeview) and Sky (Infra Red Control)
- Amplifier TETRA Filtering
- Amplifier Inputs
- UHF Aerial
- Amplifier Outputs
- Amplifier Equipotential Bonding Point
- Amplifier Powering
- Remote or Local PSU
- Sky Return Path